The Xtag X40C acoustic guitar is ideal for beginners since it has a total length of 40 inches and hence smaller scale length. Smaller scale length ensures less strain on fingers. Hence, beginners will experience less pain while practicing. The body is made of compressed or laminated basswood. Laminated wood is common in cheap guitars. It is not natural wood, rather, it is like plywood. Neck and fingerboard is made of rosewood. Combo versions of this guitar are also available. Most combos have guitar stand, gig bag, plectrums, strap and tuner. Hence it is a wise decision to go for such combos.
These acoustic guitars are specifically made for beginners. There are affordable combos to choose from which are quite good deals. It is a cutaway model without pickup.
Click on the images below to enlarge them:
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/gallery_images]
Xtag X40C Features
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/feature]
Xtag X40C Pros & Cons
- Comfortable scale length and action for beginners such that there is less pain to students during practice.
- Cutaway model to ensure that students can reach frets higher than 14th fret.
- Attractive combos are available, hence you don’t need to buy other accessories separately.
- No pre-fitted pick-ups. Therefore, this guitar cannot be used with amplifiers.
- Smaller scale length results in slightly less bass response overall.
Xtag X40C Price Comparison
Prices keep on fluctuating. Hence, we include price alert for you. Just leave your email id and we will inform you when the price goes down. Therefore, no need for you to keep checking again and again.
Xtag X40C Customer Reviews
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/reviews]