Easily capture high quality imagery with the Nikon Coolpix A10 Digital Camera. Featuring a 16.1MP pixel count, this point and shoot camera provides sharp and life like images. This high performance camera comes equipped with USB connectivity for quick data transfer of images to your laptop or PC. The Nikon Coolpix A10 works on AA batteries that offer long lasting performance. Equipped with face detection, the camera offers you enhanced accuracy while capturing close ups. Coolpix A10 has an elegant body that offers an effective pixel count of 16.1 MP 35 format.
Now you can easily enjoy taking beautiful, high-quality photos using scene auto selector mode. This mode automatically selects and applies the optimal scene settings. The special effects and quick effects have been enhanced in this camera. The Nikon Coolpix A10 is powered by readily available Litium – ion AA batteries. This allows shutterbugs to respond flexibly should the batteries become exhausted. Dimension are (W x H x D): 96.4 x 59.4 x 28.9 mm, its compact size and easy-to-hold grip ensures comfortable usage. Even for big hands.
For an easy to use, move-it-around camera the Nikon Coolpix A10 does well. But if you want more advanced controls or high-quality video recording, then the Nikon Coolpix A10 won't be for you.
Key Features of Nikon Coolpix A10
- 16 megapixel CCD sensor
- 5x optical zoom lens, 26-130mm equivalent
- Electronic image stabilisation for stills and video
- 2.7inch 230k dot screen
- 720p video recording
- ISO80 – ISO1600
- 10cm macro
- AA batteries
- Available in red, black, silver and purple
Here is a video of the Nikon Coolpix A10:
- Creative effects available as presets so you don’t need to unnecessarily mess around with controls
- Compact and easy to use. It is light weight and very handy
- Nice screen considering its a budget camera
- Up to 730 shots with Lithium AA batteries. So, you don’t have to keep charging or looking for charging points in the middle of say Taj Mahal !
- Good color and exposure – quite cool at this price point
- Slow focus in low light, so person has to wait before taking a photograph in situations like a cande-light dinner 🙂
- No panoramic shooting mode – that’s crazy !
- Noisy images especially when zoom is used. There is lot of grain when I use zoom. However, this does not happen in normal mode.
Here is the price list from all online stores. Its available now only on Flipkart:
You can also take a look at other cameras in the right sidebar.