Lenovo A6600 Plus
Lenovo A6600 Plus is a little bit enhanced version of the Lenovo A6600 phone. The only difference between these two smartphones is that the A6600 Plus comes with 2 GB RAM. While A6600 comes with only 1 GB RAM. There is no other difference apart from that. And ofcourse, the Lenovo A6600 Plus comes at a marginally higher price. Furthermore, it has all features of A6600 phone, such as new Android 6 Marshmellow operating system and quad core processor. Moreover, the plus version has 5 inch HD touchscreen and dual SIM 4G slots. Hence, this affordable phone might just be right for you. Take a look at the scores for our review parameters and then we will move on to pros and cons of this Lenovo smartphone.
For this low price point, this smartphone is loaded with good features such as latest operating system, 2 GB RAM and quad core CPU. Being a 4G dual SIM, this phone has tremendous utility and value.
Lenovo A6600 Plus Features
This smartphone certainly has good features which can outsmart higher priced phones. So, let us take a look at few key features of the A6600 plus smartphone.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/feature]
Lenovo A6600 Plus Pros & Cons
Although this phone is quite worth the money, yet it is not free from flaws. I have penned down a few to help you make a purchase decision. Do let me know in the comments section below if you feel otherwise on any point. Or even for some advice.
- Its a Dual SIM smartphone and both SIMs are 4G compatible. So, you can use it with Jio or Airtel.
- Based on latest Android Marshmellow operating system. Hence, the interface is very fast and interactive.
- Comes with quad core processor and 2 GB RAM at a very affordable price. Hence it is both pocket friendly and value for money too.
- It has a very average battery life. The battery is only 2300 mAh. Thus, you need to keep charging off and on.
- Only 16 GB storage space which is quite less if you plan to use a lot of apps. However, the memory can be expanded using a 32 GB MicroSIM card.
- Cameras are very ordinary, especially the front camera which is only 2 MP.
Lenovo A6600 Plus Price Comparison
There are two variants available. One is Matte Black and the other is matte white. Both look awesome and weigh only 142 gram. Besides, the 5 inch screen makes it manageable as well as stylish. Moreover, the extra 1 GB RAM over its earlier version makes the phone faster.
Lenovo A6600 Plus Customer Reviews
Here are customer reviews from Amazon. You can check out what other people think about the Lenovo A6600 Plus Dual SIM smartphone.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/reviews]