Need a pair of running shoes for a Morning Walk or Jogging? Looking for Running Shoes or Sneakers? Then you won’t need to look further than these affordable running Shoes – Adidas Albis.
These shoes are made of Mesh material which basically helps in keeping your feet colder than outside temperature. This is an important consideration for Running shoes. Another important area where these shoes are apt for running is its weight. These shoes weigh only about 308 grams (one shoe on an average). Hence, they are considered quite good for running shoes. Adidas Albis uses ADITUFF technology in manufacturing these shoes which is a plus point.
Basically, at this price point it is a no – brainer if you are going for these shoes as your running partner. The adidas albis has a padded ankle and tongue. The footbed is also padded. This ensures extra comfort while running.
- Mesh upper for proper air ventilation and light weight
- Resilient mid-sole for improved shock attenuation and smooth agility
- Rubber out-sole for better traction and zonal durability
- When not in use, make it a point to keep your Adidas shoes out in the verandah or Balcony so that they can de-odorize. This also helps the shoes in retaining their shape
- Never use polish or shiner – just a mild dusting with clean cloth will do
- Dry cleaning is a good option after prolonged use to get the best look out of your shoes.
These Adidas running shoes come with a manufacturers warranty which means you can take it directly to the nearest Adidas outlet in case there is any issue with the shoes. Although issues generally do not happen. The time period is 90 days from your purchase date and obviously, you should have your bill or invoice which you received during delivery.
Adidas Albis Price Comparison